The Hotel Management will highly appreciate your cooperation in abiding by these Rules and Regulations, hereinafter referred to as “The Rules”, which are meant to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
THE HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
§1 Subject of The Rules
1. The following Rules define the rules for the provision of services, responsibility of the Hotel
and the Guests, and the rules of staying at the premises of the Hotel Mużakowski Health Resort
Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership with headquarters in Łęknica hereinafter referred to as “The Hotel” and are an integral part of the agreement, the conclusion of which takes place through making a reservation or paying partial or entire amount due for the stay at the Hotel. By performing any of the above mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Rules.
2. The Rules apply to all the Guests staying at the Hotel.
3. The Rules are available for review at the hotel reception desk, in every hotel room, as well as
on the website of the Hotel: www.hotel-muzakowski.pl
§ 2 Hotel Day
1. The Hotel room is rented only for full hotel day, which lasts from 15:00 to 11:00 of the following day.
2. The Guest should report the intention to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, at the latest till 10:00 am on the last day of the room’s rental period. The hotel will take into account the request for an extension of stay if possible.
3. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the extension of the Guest’s stay at the Hotel in case of failure to make full payment for the previous stay or gross violations of the Rules by the Guest during his stay.
4. Retaining the room or leaving things by the Guest after 11.00am is treated as an extension of stay for another hotel day.
§ 3 Reservation and Check-in
1. The basis for the Guest’s check-in is the presentation of an identity document with a photo to the Receptionist.
2. The hotel Guest may not transfer the hotel room to third parties.
3. Persons that have not checked-in at the Hotel may stay in a hotel room as guests from 7:00 to 22:00. The stay of unregistered people in the Guest’s hotel room after 22.00 equals the consent of the Guest who rents the room for a paid accommodation of these people in the room.
Each person will be accommodated at the current price of an extra bed for an adult, from the price list available at the hotel reception.
§ 4 Responsibility of the Guests
1. The quiet hours oblige in the hotel from 22:00 till 6:00.
2. The behavior of Guests and people using the hotel services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Hotel may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who violates this rule.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited at the premises of the Hotel. In case of violation of the prohibition, the hotel Guest may be charged with a fine of 500 PLN for each violation of the prohibition confirmed, but this does not exclude the Hotel’s right to demand compensation in excess of the fine, if the damage caused exceeds the fine’s cost.
4. Each time when leaving the hotel room, the Guest is obliged to properly lock it so that third
parties access to it cannot possible. During the Guest’s absence in the room, windows and doors
must remain closed, the lights must be turned off, the taps must be closed and all electrical
appliances must be switched off.
5. The Guest bears full liability for any damage or destruction of equipment and devices of the hotel caused by themselves or their visitors. The Guest should inform the hotel reception immediately after the damage has been detected.
6. In case of loss or damage of the room key, the Guest will be charged with a fine in the amount of 50 PLN.
7. In case of fire alarm, please follow the instructions from the evacuation plan attached near the exit of every hotel room.
§ 5 Responsibility of the Hotel
1. The hotel bears responsibility for the loss or damage of items brought by people using its services to the extent defined in the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The Guest shall notify the hotel reception about the damage immediately after it has occurred.
3. The hotel is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items
of scientific or artistic value only if these items were put into storage in a hotel deposit.
4. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept to a hotel deposit high-value items, significant
amounts of money, items that pose a threat to safety and bulky items, which cannot be placed in a deposit.
5. The Hotel parking area is not attended. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, any objects or animals left in it, regardless of whether these vehicles have been parked on the hotel parking area or outside the hotel premises.
§ 6 Return of personal items
1. Personal belongings left by the Guest in the hotel room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense.
2. If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the Hotel for 3 months.
§ 7 Personal data protection
By making a reservation or paying partial or entire amount due for the stay at the Hotel, the Guest gives consent for storing and processing personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 with amendments.) by Hotel Mużakowski Health Resort Limited Liability Company – Limited Partnership based in Łęknica at Str. 1 Maja 8 (68-208 Łęknica) for the needs of the Guest’s stay at the Hotel and the Guest’s use of other services provided by the Hotel. The Guest has the right to review their personal data and their disprove, deletion or limitation of their processing. Granting of this consent is voluntary and may be withheld at any time, but the withhold of consent will not affect lawfulness of processing based on consent, prior to its withdrawal.
§ 8 Additional provisions
1. Pets are accepted at the Hotel for the additional fee of 50 PLN / day. The guest bears the total
liability for damage caused by their animal. The owner of the animal is obliged to read and comply with separate Rules and Regulations regarding the stay of animals at the Hotel. These Regulations are located at the reception desk and in every hotel room.
2. Public areas in the premises of the hotel are monitored and registered. Monitoring recordings are deleted after 7 days and are properly secured against unauthorized access. The Guest entering the premises of the Hotel agrees to record the image. Monitoring is used to strengthen security of the hotel Guests.
§ 9 Final provisions
1. All complaints regarding the stay should be submitted to the Hotel Management in written form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of applicable Polish law shall apply in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
The Hotel Management