Information clause on personal data processing
in the Hotel Mużakowski.
the Hotel Mużakowski Health Resort Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership based in Łęknica makes every effort to process Your personal data maintaining the highest security standards in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”).
In accordance with the above stated we inform that the Administrator of Your personal data is the Hotel Mużakowski Health Resort Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership based in Łęknica at Str. 1 Maja 8, 68-208 Łęknica, hereinafter referred to as “The Hotel”.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
1) conclusion and execution of the agreement for the provision of the hotel services and provision of these services according to the agreement (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR);
2) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Hotel – all public, legal, HR duties, accounting, as well as those resulting from the contractual provisions, in particular from the obligation to pay the relevant fees and keeping the documents required by law. (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR);
3) pursuit of possible claims due to failure of execution or improper execution of the concluded agreement for the provision of the hotel services (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR);
4) marketing services provided by the Administrator of personal data (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR);
5) ensuring the security of the hotel guests and other people staying on the premises of the Hotel (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR).
Your personal data will be processed:
1) for the duration of the agreement for the hotel services provision and after the termination of this agreement aiming at full settlement of the terms of the agreement by both sides;
2) for the time during which we may face the consequences of failure to fulfill the obligations (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR);
3) for the time during which commonly applicable legal provisions eg. Civil Code, so called tax acts (PIT, CIT), Construction Law, impose to store relevant data (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 letter c) GDPR);
4) till the withdrawal of Your consent, in case when these personal data were processed based on the expressed consent.
Personal data submitted by You may be transferred to:
1) the entities processing data on our behalf, participating in execution of our duties and activities, i.e.:
● servicing our ICT systems or providing ICT tools for us,
● supporting us in terms of legal service, accounting, marketing and offers, realization of projects and orders, HR and administrative;
2) other personal data Administrators that are processing data on their own behalf, i.e.:
● entities conducting postal or courier activity,
● entities conducting payment activity (eg. banks),
● entities cooperating with us at the realization of projects and orders and handling accounting, tax, legal and other matters – in terms in which they will become the personal data administrators.
Moreover we want to inform that:
1) we do not plan to transfer personal data gained from You outside of the European Economic Area;
2) our data will not be processed in an automated way, as well as through profiling;
3) providing personal data is voluntary, however is a condition for entering into an agreement, so the Hotel requires providing personal data or contact information in order to enter into and execute the agreement with You, in relation with the preliminary or ordinary booking. Refusal to provide Your personal data for any reason
unfortunately will result in being unable to present our offer, make preliminary booking or enter into the agreement, and as a consequence You will not be able to use our services. If that is imposed by law, we may require from You to provide other necessary data, for eg. due to accounting, tax or health matters.
4) in accordance with GDPR You have the right to apply for:
● refutation (correction) of Your personal data,
● deletion of Your personal data that were processed groundlessly,
● restriction of the processing of your personal data (according to the content of submitted application),
● access to Your personal data, including the right to obtain information,
● processed data and obtaining a copy of these data,
● transfer of Your personal data to another Administrator or directly to You, in terms specified in art. 6 GDPR.
In order to exercise the above stated rights, You should submit an application to the address of our office or contact via e-mail: info(at)hotel-muzakowski.pl
But if the processing of Your personal data violates the provisions of the regulations, you have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Hotel Management